Dawn Drifter 6′ – 7′ 6″
- The lines on this model are ‘seventies’ inspired with the wide point forward of centre and a little more volume under the chest area. This makes it a great paddler and allows early entry & takeoff.
- The rocker is slightly flatter for super-fast trim speed and low volume rails provide ease of maneuverability
- Bottom contour is generally a slight vee through nose and mid- section into a double concave tail, giving this board some real performance cred
- A flyer option can be added for the surfer who likes a little less tail area
- Channel bottom option is also available
- Generally single with small side fin options for hollow waves
- Bonzer setup: 4 runners with 6.5” single centre fin